The SME IT Solutions will be responsible for selling IT solutions to businesses and organizations. They will work closely with the technical team to understand the features and benefits of the products and ensure that sales efforts are aligned with the company’s overall strategy. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in sales and technology, as well as excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Build the sales team in achieving revenue targets for network solutions.
- Develop and implement a sales strategy that aligns with the company’s overall goals and objectives.
- Identify new business opportunities and develop relationships with potential clients.
- Collaborate with the technical team to understand product features and benefits, and to ensure that sales efforts are aligned with technical capabilities.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the market and competitive landscape, and use this knowledge to inform sales strategy and tactics.
- Track and report on sales performance, and make recommendations for improvements as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 4-5 years of experience in sales, with a track record of success in selling technology solutions.
- Strong leadership skills, with the ability to motivate and coach a team to achieve results.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to effectively present technical information to non-technical stakeholders.
- Knowledge of network solutions, including routers, switches, firewalls, and wireless technologies.
- Ability to develop and implement sales strategies that align with business goals and objectives.
- Ability to maintain a deep understanding of the market and competitive landscape.
- Strong customer focus, with a commitment to ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction.
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated and experienced sales professional who is looking to take their career to the next level. If you have a passion for technology and a proven track record of success in sales, we encourage you to apply for this position.